Why Choose A Roller Blind
Roller blinds are the most flexible choice of blinds due to the great range of fabrics available with differing properties.
There are fabrics that will suit a window in every home.
Roller blinds are the most popular Blackout option, they are both practical and cost effective.
They do however have a larger light gap either side of the fabric, this can be improved by fitting above the window with a small overlap at each side.
Voile roller blinds are a great contemporary replacement for the net curtain giving a much cleaner uncluttered look.
They are frequently used in combination with other blinds, you can fix the Roller inside the recess to give some privacy during the day and then have a Roman blind above the window to bring down in the evening for a soft luxurious feel.
Please remember that they will not give privacy at night when it is dark outside and you have the lights on.
Completely Waterproof roller blinds fabrics are available which can literally be showered daily without damaging the fabric, just wipe them down afterwards to prevent watermarks.
A new feature appearing is Anti Bacterial properties in roller blind fabrics, these had a final process int he manufacture to add a coating that inhibits micro organisms.
These are a great choice for kitchens where hygiene is vital.
Roller Blind Facts
- Roller blinds are the most popular Blackout option due to both cost and the ranges available.
- When not in use they can be rolled up to the top and so if the colour matches the walls are less obvious.
- They can be finished with a scallop or braid to add additional effect.
Some Things To Be Aware Of
- Roller blinds are not ideal for Bay Windows as there are bigger gaps between each blind or the wall.
- It is unwise to buy a long thin roller blinds as these will travel in use and damage the fabric at the sides.
- A tensioning device must be fitted adjacent to the blind 1500mm from the floor to ensure they are safe.
- Avoid nickel chains in bathrooms as they can tarnish from moisture on your hands.
All fittings supplied
All of the fittings required to fit your roller blind are also supplied along with instructions and a Child Safety device.
FREE Sample Service
To help you decide on the right colour of your blind we also offer a FREE Sample Service, so you can get a real sample of the fabric, to allow you to see it in the room it will be positioned.
3 Year Guarantee
All of our made to measure roller blinds come with a 3 Year Guarantee as we only use manufacturers we know we can rely on.
There is also FREE Delivery on all orders over £99.
We have a “Live Chat” system so you can ask questions live to assist you in making decisions.
Ask us your questions, where possible include a photo, they say a 1000 words.